12.29.2009

sync.

i think i'm getting sick. scratch that i think i'm sick. a good thing that came out of it, was that i left halfway through the day. but in midst of the stuffy nose and the slow but steady increase of a headache, i was blessed to enough to have something i really needed...

a conversation worth remembering


what did i learn?

i learned that i'm not alone

i learned that honesty pays off

i learned that by opening myself up just a tiny bit, i can discover that some people truly understand


never have i been this unhappy in my life. never have i been this confused, broken, and helpless. as much as i would never want someone to go through or feel the way i feel now, knowing that someone understands me first-hand gives me slight peace.

she doesn't even need to do anything. she doesn't need to comfort me or tell me advice. all she did, was know.



today, i am grateful.

thank you, God, for your grace.



signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment