10.18.2010

control

this is my biggest issue. if i have it, i get stressed out thinking that i can't handle it. when i don't have it, i get anxious because i want it. i WANT control of my life. i want control of what my relationships are like, what people think of me, how people react, how i act and react...

i wake up at night cuz i can't breathe. then i can't sleep again because i feel like i stop breathing. the next day, it's no better. i don't know if it's just carried on from the night before, or if i'm still unconsciously stressed about it.


maybe i am physically made this way so that i can know when i'm stressing out or being anxious. if i didn't have these physical reactions to them, maybe i would never know and it would be a thousand times worse in the future.



if i believe He is higher than all created things... then shouldn't things be easier?

no. having this identity is not meant to be easy.



more motivation. more discipline. on its way.



2 more weeks and i will see my mommy. my rock.

signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment