10.19.2010

faith

...might mean there won't be answers
hope might mean enduring through the night.

help me not forget in darkness
the things that i believe in light.




i don't know why, but it feels dark right now. i don't want to forget the things i believe when there is light. maybe it's the anticipation.

it has come to that point where i feel the need to take a step back, find my breath (mentally and physically), and listen to Him. my dependence on others is taken as weakness. i find myself weak. i am weak.




this life within me cries that i want more. i want more of what can be offered. i know what it is that my heart is yearning for, leaning towards, gasping for. and forget will-power. must have drive that is founded on His will for me. it hurts me so much because i want it so badly.

so pursue.

pursue.

pursue.



signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment